Software Enginering SIG

The Software Engineering Special Interest Group (SIG) is a network where industry and academia meet for formal lectures and informal discussion about different topics of interest within software engineering, including topics such as architecture, testing and emerging technologies.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Firefox extentions for web development

The presentation(pdf) in Norwegian.



Smart Keywords is an article describing the QuickSearches functions that I showed at the start of my presentation.


Extentions that I used in the presentation:

Other more generic extentions I have installed:

Extentions that I installed during the presentation:

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Bjarte said...

For those of you that are wondering how i started my applications using the keyboard i used a nice launcher called Colibri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home